IMPORTANT: The CiragoLink remote access service is no longer in service. All other functions in the NUS1000, including local access, are still operational.
Please contact Tech Support at (408) 331-8845 if you have any questions.
Turn your USB storage device into a networked attached storage
The Cirago NUS1000 Network USB Storage Link turns any USB mass storage device into a networked attached storage. Any computer on the network can access files on USB devices connected to the NUS1000, making sharing documents, music and other files fast and easy. Additional features include the iTunes, web, media and LPR print servers, and a BitTorrent client. The NUS1000 is networked storage made simple for everyday use in the home or small office.
- Access USB hard drives and USB flash drives over a network connection
- Access files on smartphones, computers, tablets and more using any WebDAV application over your network
- Share music libraries using the built-in iTunes server
- Stream photos, music and movies to compatible entertainment devices over your network
- Download directly to connected USB devices using the built-in BitTorrent client
- Access printers over a network using the built-in USB print server
- Simple setup and administration through web interface
- Supports multiple user accounts and roles
- Small size and low power consumption